Gut and Psychology Syndrome, or GAPS™, establishes a connection between the functions of the digestive system and the brain. GAPS™ Cooking is for families who understand that nutrition has something to do with their child’s issues and are ready to do whatever it takes to help their loved ones to heal. GAPS™Cooking is for families that are ready to heal.
The GAPS™ diet is for families with children of all ages and young adults that want to address:
- Eczema/Skin rashes
- Migraines/other headaches
- Abnormal behavior
- GI symptoms
- Seizures, ticks and other involuntary movements
- Behavior Issues
Your child will finally feel better! It is very possible your child will even drop symptoms. “It’s almost like setting the ‘reset button’ on your gut flora after a lifetime of antibiotics and toxins.” (Health, Home and Happiness)
“I’ve got you covered.”
GAPS™ Cooking begins with a comprehensive intake so you can get comfortable moving forward. You know exactly how everything is going to work every step of the way. In the comfort of your own home, I step in and handle all of the sourcing of the highest quality food from the local farmer to the online vendor. You know your child and family is receiving the nutrients their bodies need to heal and flourish.
Each day 3 nourishing meals plus snacks for the child and/or family members plus homemade healthy sweets are lovingly created providing you more time to do the things want to do. You can sit back and relax or get in and participate as I teach you how to make homemade meat or fish stocks, specific carbohydrate foods, fermented foods, i.e. sauerkraut, kefir, yogurt, specific to GAPS™ Intro or GAPS™ Full Diet. Daily fresh juicing is provided to help your child’s body absorb as many nutrients from the vegetables as possible.
“Oh, no! It’s feeding time!”
I give you help and support as we work with your child at mealtime using ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) or behavior modification. This takes the brunt of the workload off of your shoulders as your child begins to appreciate and soon beg for foods you never thought he would enjoy!
Need help revamping your kitchen and pantry?
After we have created more light and space in your freshly organized pantry and fridge, we’ll go on a food shopping tour. The end result is that you have a fabulous, clean and well-organized kitchen filled with delicious, nutritious foods!
I take the guesswork out of figuring out which supplements work best for your needs. Professional grade supplements (priced separately) will help your child and family get to where they need faster and with better results.
Some of the benefits of showing you the way to make healthy, nutrient dense foods on the GAPS™ Intro and GAPS™ Full Diet are more peace, energy, better moods and a happier family environment.
How GAPS™ Cooking Works
- 2 hour intake to customize a protocol for family
- Written report of recommendations
- Optional hands-on training OR private chef services (I do it all!)
- Pantry and fridge clean-out
- Sourcing quality ingredients in your area
- Private prepping, cooking, and storing instruction
- Help feed the pickiest eaters using ABA
- Email support so you can get all your questions answered fast
- Great support – We assist you step by step!
- Improved efficiency – Desired effects without wasted material, time or energy!
- Less overwhelmed – We cut to the chase, gently and thoroughly!
- Clearheaded – Foggy brain, slow learner, forgetful? See improved results!
- Less confusion – Our strategies take the guesswork out!
- Better moods – Depression, anger and anxiousness…feel better fast!
- Decreased symptoms – Small changes lead to big healing!
- Happier family environment – Eat great and feel great!
- Reduced sugar cravings – Yes, it is possible!
- Greater peace – A balanced body is a happy body!
- 1 Day Onsite – $760
- 2 Consecutive Days Onsite – $1,444
- 3 Consecutive Days Onsite – $2,280
FREE 20-MINUTE CONSULTATION
If your child is struggling with autism, ADD/ADHD, anxiety or depression, I can give you clarity and the tools necessary to achieve well-being for your child. Feel free to call me today at 415.326.8888 for a complimentary 20-minute consultation, or fill out and submit the form below and I will contact you within 24-48 hours.